Looking for the best tools for gardening and repair? Well, a particular company has been supplying great and high-quality gardening tools and supplies on different parts of the globe for several decades already. Spear & Jackson is widely recognized for its high quality tools and products.
Most of the people have already heard of ‘a Spear and Jackson product’. The company has been supplying a number of hand tools and gardening devices to people who are in need of products that will help lighten their tasks. They are geared to provide business operations through their three principal divisions: the tools, precision measurement and magnetic technologies. With this, they have extended their operations on different places across the globe, catering services in Europe and some countries in Asia. Each of the divisions is operating based on autonomy, which encourages independence, ownership and entrepreneurism. However, the company ensures that there will be no barriers that exist in order to prevent the cross-flow of skills, ideas and expertise.
History of Spear & Jackson Company
Basically, a spear and Jackson product is often associated as a steel tool. It has been known that steel tools existed during 14th century, where it became the main tool in England by 1600’s. During 1740’s, a specific steel process was created, allowing the manufacturing of better quality steel. This innovation has marked the growth of tools on industrial towns. Finally, the Spear & Jackson Company is established, providing tools and devices made out of steel up to present.
Products Offered by Spear & Jackson
- Spades. There are plenty of excellent and quality digging and border spades that suit to any personal preference at affordable price.
- Secateurs. Two of the main types of secateurs include Anvil Secateurs and Bypass Secateurs. This is a spear and Jackson product that ensures a tidy and clean cut, which are perfect for pruning and tidying the garden and lawn.
- Loppers. Loppers are also available in Anvil and Bypass types. Also, it features Telescopic loppers that provide increased reach.
- Hand Trowels. These tools are perfect for removing weeds and planting flowers.
- Weed Forks. These tools are designed to eliminate all general weeding work.
- Onion Hoes. These tools are perfect for tending of onions and removing of weeds.
- Edging Knife. These devices will provide users great-looking borders.
- Pruners. These prunes will provide lighter work on pruning trees.
- Soil Rakes. These devices are great for making tilths and levelling soil.
- Lawn Rakes. These tools are great in removing thatches.
- Dutch Hoes. These devices are best for weeding borders and beds.
- Draw Hoes. These devices are perfect for drawing up soil and trenching.
- Grass Hooks. These tools are great for weeds and long grass.
- Lawn Aerators. These devices can enhance drainage and lawn aeration.
- Children’s Tools. There are also gardening tools and devices that are child-friendly.
Up to the present, they continue to provide innovative tools and devices in order to improve and uplift performance in gardening. Indeed, a spear and Jackson product provides a helping hand to every individual from different parts of the globe.
Centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and “”continuous innovation”” is at the heart of the company’s ethos. This drive to improve product materials and performance can be seen in many different ways across the company’s 3,000 lines. The organization has come a long way since 1760, and the Spear & Jackson Group now manufactures and distributes garden tools, metrology equipment, woodworking tools and magnetic equipment under several brand names: Neill Tools, Bowers, Robert Sorby, Moore and Wright, Eclipse, WHS and Tyzack. With divisions across England, France and Australia, Spear & Jackson distributes products throughout the world.